Up To Three Days And Two Nights:
- Hotel and Casino locations include Firekeepers Casino Hotel, Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort, Mohegan Sun, and Foxwoods Resort Casino
- Includes $100 Prepaid Visa Gift Card
Limited Time Offer
Call the Number on the Back of Your Mailpiece Now
- Valid for two nights midweek accommodations or one night weekend accommodations
- Locations include Firekeepers Casino Hotel in Battleground, MI; Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort in Mt Pleasant, MI; Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, CT; and Foxwoods Resort Casino in Mashantucket, CT
- Includes a $100 prepaid VISA gift card
- No availability during major holidays and special events
- Reservations require advance notice and subject to availability
- Taxes not included
CLICK HERE for complete terms and conditions and details of participation
Terms & Conditions
- To register, you must fully complete the certificate and mail it to Casablanca Express with a fully refundable $100 validation deposit by the registration deadline. Only original certificates will be honored. We recommend you retain a photocopy for your records.
- The certificate is valid for either two nights midweek accommodations or one night weekend accommodations in Michigan or Connecticut and a $100 prepaid Visa gift card. Locations include FireKeepers Casino Hotel in Battle Ground, MI; Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort in Mt. Pleasant, MI; Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, CT; or Foxwoods Resort Casino in Mashantucket, CT. Specific hotels are subject to availability and will be assigned by CBE. We reserve the right to substitute an equivalent prepaid gift card of equal or greater value or a $100 check. Valid for two adults over 21 years of age only.
- The certificate is invalid if sold or bartered, and is nontransferable. Certificate is only valid for the certificate holder named on the certificate.
- Upon receipt of your validation deposit and registration, you will be sent a tax deposit request for the amount of $60. Tax deposit is payable in the form of Personal Check, Cashier’s Check or Money Order. Once your tax deposit is received, you will be sent a reservation letter with a toll free number to call to make your reservations. All travel must be completed within one year of the registration date.
- You must provide three arrival dates at least 60 days in advance of your first date and 30 days between subsequent dates. All reservations are subject to availability. Generally, there is no availability during major holidays and special events. All travel must be completed prior to the expiration date printed on your reservation letter.
- The certificate does not include transportation, taxes, transfers, meals, gratuities, service fees, hotel security fees, resort fees or hotel surcharges. Hotel may require a credit card imprint or deposit upon check-in to cover incidental expenses and resort fees if applicable.
- All reservations must be made by calling the toll-free telephone number on your reservation letter. After you request your dates you will receive a confirmation letter within 30 days with your assigned arrival date. Your assigned arrival date will not be deemed confirmed unless CBE receives your signed confirmation letter prior to the deadline (printed on the confirmation letter). Once an arrival date is assigned no changes or reschedules are allowed.
- Taxes and hotel fees are the sole responsibility of the certificate holder and will be deducted from your tax deposit. Taxes and hotel fees are approximately $20 to $30 per night. Taxes and hotel fees will not exceed $60. Excess tax deposit, if any, will be refunded prior to your arrival date.
- Until CBE purchases your accommodations, you may cancel and receive a full refund of all monies paid. A personal CBE travel representative will contact you by phone to finalize the details of your trip before purchases are made. Failure to update your address and telephone numbers will prevent your receipt of your travel package which will include your hotel documents, prepaid visa gift card or equivalent, refund of any excess tax deposit, and the refund of your validation deposit.
- The certificate is void where prohibited by law and may not be combined with any other discount or special promotion. No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with the certificate.
- The certificate is not valid for group travel. Group travel is defined as more than two persons using multiple certificates.
- CBE is not responsible for any accident, injury, theft, property damage or personal loss in connection with any accommodations or other travel services arranged in the fulfillment of the certificate which result either directly or indirectly from any occurrence, including but not limited to, strikes, inclement weather, theft, terrorism, and/or acts of war.
- Do not contact hotels directly for reservations. All reservations must be made though CBE. FireKeepers Casino Hotel, Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort, Mohegan Sun, or Foxwoods Resort Casino are not affiliated with CBE and do not endorse the offer. All trademarks remain the property of their respective trademark holders.
- Certificate Holder must sign the certificate.
Details Of Participation
This program has the following age, income, and marital status requirements: participants must be cohabiting couples, married or otherwise, between the ages of 40 and 72, with a combined annual income of at least $50,000. Married and cohabiting couples must attend the presentation together. This is a fun way to promote our service, so attendance at a 90-minute open house presentation is required to receive the promotional offer. Sponsored by Ben’s Beaver Creek. Employees of Ben’s Beaver Creek, members, past visitors, mail house, associated sponsors or agencies, and their family members and members of the same household are ineligible. Only one certificate per household. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. Promotion may be canceled at any time.
Travel services are provided by Casablanca Express (CBE)
CST #1020730-50, WA SOT 601-682-521
NV Dept. of Business & Industry Reg. No. #2002-0454