Up To Three Days And Two Nights:
- Choice of Golden Nugget Hotel, Lucky Eagle Hotel, or Plaza Hotel
- Includes $100 Prepaid Visa Gift Card
Limited Time Offer
Call Now (800) 245-8993
- Valid for two nights midweek accommodations or one night weekend accommodations
- Your choice of the Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino in Lake Charles, LA, Lucky Eagle Hotel & Casino in Eagle Pass, TX, or Plaza Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV
- Includes a $100 prepaid VISA gift card
- No availability during major holidays and special events
- Reservations require advance notice and subject to availability
- Taxes not included
CLICK HERE for complete terms and conditions and details of participation
Terms & Conditions
- To register, you must fully complete the certificate and mail it to Casablanca Express with a fully refundable $50 validation deposit by the registration deadline. Only original certificates will be honored. We recommend you retain a photocopy for your records.
- The certificate is valid for either two nights midweek accommodations or one night weekend accommodations in your choice of the Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino in Lake Charles, LA, Lucky Eagle Hotel & Casino in Eagle Pass, TX or Plaza Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV and a $100 prepaid Visa gift card. We reserve the right to substitute an equivalent prepaid gift card of equal or greater value or a $100 check. Valid for two adults over 21 years of age only.
- The certificate is invalid if sold or bartered, and is nontransferable. Certificate is only valid for the certificate holder named on the certificate.
- Upon receipt of your validation deposit and registration, you will be sent a tax deposit request for the amount of $50. Tax deposit is payable in the form of Personal Check, Cashier’s Check or Money Order. Once your tax deposit is received, you will be sent a reservation letter with a toll free number to call to make your reservations. All travel must be completed within one year of the registration date.
- You must provide three arrival dates at least 60 days in advance of your first date and 30 days between subsequent dates. All reservations are subject to availability. Generally, there is no availability during major holidays and special events. All travel must be completed prior to the expiration date printed on your reservation letter.
- The certificate does not include transportation, taxes, transfers, meals, gratuities, service fees, hotel security fees, resort fees or hotel surcharges. Hotel may require a credit card imprint or deposit upon check-in to cover incidental expenses and resort fees if applicable.
- All reservations must be made by calling the toll-free telephone number on your reservation letter. After you request your dates you will receive a confirmation letter within 30 days with your assigned arrival date. Your assigned arrival date will not be deemed confirmed unless CBE receives your signed confirmation letter prior to the deadline (printed on the confirmation letter). Once an arrival date is assigned no changes or reschedules are allowed.
- Taxes and hotel fees are the sole responsibility of the certificate holder and will be deducted from your tax deposit. Taxes and hotel fees are approximately $15 to $25 per night. Taxes and hotel fees will not exceed $50. Excess tax deposit, if any, will be refunded prior to your arrival date.
- Until CBE purchases your accommodations, you may cancel and receive a full refund of all monies paid. A personal CBE travel representative will contact you by phone to finalize the details of your trip before purchases are made. Failure to update your address and telephone numbers will prevent your receipt of your travel package which will include your hotel documents, prepaid visa gift card or equivalent, refund of any excess tax deposit, and the refund of your validation deposit.
- The certificate is void where prohibited by law and may not be combined with any other discount or special promotion. No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with the certificate.
- The certificate is not valid for group travel. Group travel is defined as more than two persons using multiple certificates.
- CBE is not responsible for any accident, injury, theft, property damage or personal loss in connection with any accommodations or other travel services arranged in the fulfillment of the certificate which result either directly or indirectly from any occurrence, including but not limited to, strikes, inclement weather, theft, terrorism, and/or acts of war.
- Do not contact hotels directly for reservations. All reservations must be made though CBE. WinStar Hotel & Casino and Horseshoe Hotel & Casino are not affiliated with CBE and do not endorse the offer. All trademarks remain the property of their respective trademark holders.
- Certificate Holder must sign the certificate.
Details Of Participation
We are delighted to provide anyone with a Discovery Preview of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. However, to receive a gift you MUST meet the following qualifications:
- Guests must have a combined annual income of at least $50,000 or more per year.
- The head of the household must be between 25 and 75 years of age.
- If married, engaged, co-habiting, or in a committed relationship, both partners must attend the 90 minute sales presentation.
- You must not have previewed the Global Exchange Vacation Club within the previous year or be an existing owner of the Global Exchange Vacation Club.
- Employees of Global Exchange Vacation Club or its affiliated susidiaries, or immediate family members of anyone employed by any of Global Exchange Vacation Club entities are ineligible for this promotion.
- Due to the value of this promotion, you must present two forms of identification: A valid ID and a major credit card. Please note: Children under ten years of age are not allowed on tour and we are unable to allow pets (other than guide/service animals) in our showroom. You are under no obligation to purchase a Vacation Ownership Membership in order to receive your gift. A confirmed reservation for a specific date and time is required. Offer expires 30 days from date of postmark on envelope. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Global Exchange Vacation Club offer. One gift per family, group, or vehicle. Developed by Global Exchange Development Corporation (GEDC), whose business is the sale of vacation ownership. Principal place of business is: 30448 Rancho Viejo Road, Suite 150, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675.
Travel services are provided by Casablanca Express (CBE)
CST #1020730-50, WA SOT 601-682-521
NV Dept. of Business & Industry Reg. No. #2002-0454